"What is a thermal strip?"
"What kinds of insulation strips are there?"
"Are these kinds any different?"
"Then how to distinguish good from bad?"
Noise pollution is one of the most common pollutions in daily life, which seriously affects the quality of people's daily life, and the selection of heat insulation strips plays a vital role in noise.
First, the role of thermal insulation strips
To put it simply, the thermal insulation aluminum alloy is to divide the original one-piece profile into two parts on the basis of the traditional aluminum alloy, and then connect the two separated parts together by mechanical compounding by two thermal insulation strips. The nature of the use of the thermal insulation strip determines that it must have high strength and low conductivity at the same time, otherwise it will cause thermal insulation aluminum alloy doors and windows, and the curtain wall will have a major quality hidden danger (insufficient strength will cause the thermal insulation aluminum profile to be removed from the thermal insulation strip. The connection is broken), or the thermal insulation meaning is lost (the thermal insulation effect cannot be guaranteed if the conductivity is high), so the material selection and manufacturing process of the thermal insulation strip are very critical.
2. Types of thermal insulation strips
At present, there are mainly two kinds of thermal insulation strips used in broken bridge aluminum doors and windows on the market, one is PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip, and the other is PVC thermal insulation strip.
PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip: PA66 is a series of modified engineering plastic alloys, it has high melting point, excellent heat resistance and self-extinguishing. However, the unmodified PA66 material does not match the tensile strength and linear expansion coefficient of aluminum alloy. Through experiments, adding 25% glass fiber to PA66 and modifying it into engineering plastic as the basic material of the heat insulation strip is Best of all, no new material for thermal insulation strips that is more reasonable and economical than this has been found in the world.
PVC heat insulation strip: The main raw material is PVC resin powder plus 25% calcium carbonate.
3. The difference between the two
1. Tensile strength
PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip＞126N/mm
PVC heat insulation strip about 70N/mm
2. Thermal deformation temperature
PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip 240 degrees
PVC heat insulation strip 90 degrees
3. Aging resistance
PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip is durable and not easy to age
PVC insulation strips are easy to age
4. Expansion coefficient
PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip is consistent with the linear expansion coefficient of aluminum alloy
There is a great difference between the linear expansion coefficient of PVC insulation strip and aluminum alloy
Fourth, how to identify
1. Looking at the gloss, the surface of the PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip of the broken bridge aluminum window is a frosted texture, and the color is black; but the PVC thermal insulation strip looks smooth, smooth, and the color is anti-white. Comparing the two together can clearly distinguish them.
2. Another point is that the PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip is not flammable. The PVC thermal insulation strip will burn after a while and you will see small flames, and there will be a general plastic smell.
3. The PA66GF25 thermal insulation strip will break once or twice, while the PVC thermal insulation strip needs to be folded more than ten times before it will break. A good heat insulation strip has the effect of heat insulation and muteness, and a poor quality heat insulation strip contains dioxin, which is a carcinogen! So don't ignore the little heat shield!
National Free Customer Service Hotline: 400 005 8195
Tel: 0536- -3431 666
Fax: 0536- -3431777
Address: No. 127, Longdong Road, Dongcheng Development Zone, Linqu, Shandong